- This event has passed.
Mountain Bike Instructor Gap Course – Tignes
June 27, 2016 - July 3, 20163449 GBP
*10% Discount valid on bookings made before 31 May 2016
Train with one of the top mountain biking instructors in France and become an internationally recognised MIAS mountain bike instructor.
Startline MTB presents the Gap Course, your ticket to becoming an internationally recognised MIAS Level 1 and 2 mountain bike instructor.
Based in Tignes, you’ll spend 4 weeks riding some of the best trails in the French Alps including Tignes, Val d’Isère, Saint Foy, Les Arcs, Meribel and Pila.
Intensive MIAS personal performance course
With 6 half days of instruction per week from an MIAS instructor, you’ll cover the full range of mountain biking skills, including downhill, singletrack, north shore, berms, jumps, tricks and maintenance.
At the end of the 4 weeks, you’ll be examined and if you have reached the required standard, you’ll be awarded the MIAS Instructor Qualification, which will allow you to teach anywhere in the world, excluding France.
Upon successful completion of the course, Startline MTB will then assist in finding you work in the bike industry.
- 6 half days coaching per week
- Singletrack Discovery Trip (5 days riding in 5 different resorts)
- MIAS level 1 &2 qualification
- Lift pass
- Bike hire (when with the Instructor)
- Body armour hire (when with the Instructor)
- Return transport from Geneva airport
- 30% discount on bikes & equipment through our suppliers (Scott, ONE Industries, Sixsixone & Maxxis)
- Race jersey
- Assistance finding work in the bike industry upon completion of course.
- 4 weeks shared accommodation in Tignes (with WiFi & washing machine)
- All meals
- Tignes Multi-Activity Pass
Whats not included?
- Travel & accident insurance
- First aid certificate
How to book?
Contact Nick Gowan at Startline MTB: email@example.com
Quote ‘ACTIVE’ and save 345 GBP if you book before 31 May 2016!