Great value private and shared airport transfers to French Alps ski resorts from Geneva, Lyon, Chambery and Grenoble airports.
Alpine Sherpa offer transfers from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambéry airports to ski resorts in the 3 Valleys and the Tarentaise.
Alpine Sherpa can also pick you up from Bourg-Saint-Maurice and Moutiers train stations. Standard prices from only £55 and last minute shared transfer deals available.
With 9 years operating in Tignes, Alpine Sherpa are Tignes and Val d’Isère specialists. That’s not where their service ends though, they service the entire Tarentaise Valley from Les Arcs and La Plagne to La Rosière and Sainte-Foy, and the 3 Valleys including Courchevel, Méribel and Val Thorens. Alpine Sherpa also run transfers from Moutiers and Bourg-St-Maurice train stations for anyone travelling by Eurostar or TGV.
- Friendly, safe and professional service.
- Book for any time of the day, 7 days a week.
- Modern long wheel base Renault Trafic 9 seat minibuses.
- Door-to-door transfers from just 40.00 GBP per person.
- Medically certified British drivers.
- Fully insured and licensed in France and Switzerland.
- Private and Shared transfers available.
- Leave your child seats at home, we have a stock of children’s seats.
- USB charging points in every minibus.
- 9 years experience operating in the French Alps.
When it comes to convenience and flexibility you can’t beat a private transfer. Whether you’re travelling alone or in a group the minibus is reserved exclusively for you and your party. No hanging around, no diversions en-route to your destination, you are transported straignt to your accommodation.
If you opt for a shared transfer, you’ll still receive Alpine Sherpa’s great level of reliability, comfort and a door-to-door service, but you need to be flexible enough to accommodate other travellers.
Last Minute Availability
If your travel arrangements are flexible, booking last minute can offer a great value way to get to the resort. Alpine Sherpa’s last minute availability is continually updated and highlights places available on shared transfers taking place during the next seven days.
Bookings and Enquiries
For further details or to make a booking please visit the Alpine Sherpa website. Alternatively, please contact Alpine Sherpa by email or phone:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: UK +44 (0)752 252 05 07, FRANCE +33 (0) 7 68 01 45 44